Motor Vehicle Accidents

Have you been involved in a car accident?

Even if the motor vehicle accident that caused your road injury involves an unidentified or unregistered motor vehicle. MacDonald Law can still help.

MacDonald Law maybe able to help you if you have been involved in one of the following:

  • motorcycle accident
  • cycle accident
  • single car accident
  • pedestrian accident
  • truck and trailer accident
  • multiple car accident

A motor vehicle compensation lawyer will be able to provide legal support and advice on your road injury and which motor vehicle accident scheme applies to you, plus your eligibility for a motor vehicle accident claim and the benefits available.

Time limits apply so if you've been injured in a motor vehicle accident seek legal advice as soon as practical.

For more information about this service:

Telephone Shane MacDonald or Jag MacDonald, email on 07 4638 9433 or click here to request a free initial appointment.